- Toxic Ash Poisons Our Food Chain
- Recycling Contaminates Plastic Children’s Toys with Toxic Chemicals from Electronic Waste
- Important pieces missing to safeguard toxic-free material cycles!
- Keep the Promise, Eliminate POPs
- The project of non-governmental organizations enhanced environmental democracy in Kazakhstan and helped local communities defend their rights
Ostrov nad Ohří – Hazardous waste site
Ostrov nad Ohří
In the 1960s, several thousand tons of toxic wastes from Spolana Neratovice factory were dumped in the waste heap of Hájek quarry, which continue to contaminate surface waters in the surroundings till today.
- Contamination by Persistent Organic Pollutants and Heavy Metals in the Surroundings of the Waste Treatment Facility Hůrka
- High levels of dioxins found in chicken eggs sampled near waste incinerators and metallurgical plant in China
- POPs in Chicken Eggs from Hotspots in China
- Toxic Toy or Toxic Waste: Recycling POPs into New Products
- Czechs help in central Bosnia: local peoples´ health threatened by outdated industry and reckless corporations
- Toxic pollution of Bosnia will be solved with the help of Czech experts
- Mercury treaty must reduce global emissions
- A new study shows that high mercury concentrations are present in fish and human hair from all over the world
- Will the international convention help in preventing Elbe and Ohre rivers from mercury contamination?
- Arnika launches a project to protect health of the inhabitants of Kazakhstan from toxic material
- Minsk has got its own Green Map, Arnika helped with the creation
- Access to information about quantity of toxic substances released by industry to be maintained
- Integrated pollution prevention permit for Spolchemie has entered into force
- Water management in Prague: exploring the paths to sustainability
- Mercury-contaminated fish served to delegates at UN mercury negotiation