- International Conference "Tree Avenues 2017 – Renewal and Maintenance"
- Radio Interview: Stopping the "dam tsumani" in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- The coalition for river protection in Bosnia and Herzegovina is starting the campaign against hydropower plants
- Environmental Law Clinic in Banja Luka helped the people to protect their environment
- Invitation to a workshop for Aarhus oriented NGOs and Coalition for river protection
Ostrov nad Ohří – Hazardous waste site
Ostrov nad Ohří
In the 1960s, several thousand tons of toxic wastes from Spolana Neratovice factory were dumped in the waste heap of Hájek quarry, which continue to contaminate surface waters in the surroundings till today.
- Toxic Toy or Toxic Waste: Recycling POPs into New Products
- High levels of dioxins found in chicken eggs sampled near waste incinerators and metallurgical plant in China
- POPs in Chicken Eggs from Hotspots in China
- Czechs help in central Bosnia: local peoples´ health threatened by outdated industry and reckless corporations
- Toxic pollution of Bosnia will be solved with the help of Czech experts
- Mercury treaty must reduce global emissions
- A new study shows that high mercury concentrations are present in fish and human hair from all over the world
- Will the international convention help in preventing Elbe and Ohre rivers from mercury contamination?
- Arnika launches a project to protect health of the inhabitants of Kazakhstan from toxic material
- Don't Burn, Recycle!
- Minsk has got its own Green Map, Arnika helped with the creation
- Access to information about quantity of toxic substances released by industry to be maintained
- Integrated pollution prevention permit for Spolchemie has entered into force
- Water management in Prague: exploring the paths to sustainability
- Mercury-contaminated fish served to delegates at UN mercury negotiation