- International Conference "Tree Avenues 2017 – Renewal and Maintenance"
- The Regional Authority Decided that the Company Quail Is Not Allowed to Transport Hazardous Fly Ash into Hůrka near Temelín
- Radio Interview: Stopping the "dam tsumani" in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- The coalition for river protection in Bosnia and Herzegovina is starting the campaign against hydropower plants
- Environmental Law Clinic in Banja Luka helped the people to protect their environment
Exhibition: Chemical Safety in Kazakhstan
Poster exhibition presents six hot spots - locations threatened by chemical pollution caused by industrial facilities, abandoned military bases or poor waste management. Examples of successful campaigns of local civic associations show possible ways of solution.
- Minsk has got its own Green Map, Arnika helped with the creation
- Access to information about quantity of toxic substances released by industry to be maintained
- Integrated pollution prevention permit for Spolchemie has entered into force
- Water management in Prague: exploring the paths to sustainability
- Mercury-contaminated fish served to delegates at UN mercury negotiation