Open Door Day: Zenica´s environmental consultation centre
BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA / ZENICA - 19 November 2015
On Thursday 19 November, doors of the Aarhus Centre Zenica in Metalurg City Centar, Školska 10 will open for visitors who can get free advice on fighting pollution.
Experts from nongovernmental organization Eko Forum Zenica will hold seminars on dealing with pollution problems, communication with companies and officials and use of legal tools to protect citizens´ rights.Visitors can also watch a documentary from a similar industrial Czech city of Ostrava, or visit a photo exhibition about Zenica.
Programme of the Open Doors Day
Thursday 19 November 2015, Aarhus Centre Zenica
- 12.00 Opening and press conference
- 12.30 Exhibition opening, Adelina Grafika: Zenica photos
- 13.00 Presentation of the Alternative Report, Samir Lemes, president
- 14.00 Legal tools, Djana Alibegovic, independent lawyer
- 15.00 Screening of documentary Exposure: The Factory, Michael Simkin, WildPictures
- 16.00 Domestic food production and pollution, Martin Skalský, Arnika
- 17.00 Screening of documentary Exposure: The Factory, Michael Simkin, WildPictures