- International Conference "Tree Avenues 2017 – Renewal and Maintenance"
- The Regional Authority Decided that the Company Quail Is Not Allowed to Transport Hazardous Fly Ash into Hůrka near Temelín
- Radio Interview: Stopping the "dam tsumani" in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- The coalition for river protection in Bosnia and Herzegovina is starting the campaign against hydropower plants
- Environmental Law Clinic in Banja Luka helped the people to protect their environment
Photogallery - Bayandi landfill
New municipal waste landfill of Aktau city at Bayandi village
Photo: Majda Slamova/Arnika
Aktau city has opened new landfill in 2016 on the territory of Bayandi village. It was promised to be constructed according to the national and European standards and being environmentally responsible. In the reality, disgusting dump appeared.
- Minsk has got its own Green Map, Arnika helped with the creation
- Access to information about quantity of toxic substances released by industry to be maintained
- Integrated pollution prevention permit for Spolchemie has entered into force
- Water management in Prague: exploring the paths to sustainability
- Mercury-contaminated fish served to delegates at UN mercury negotiation