- Children’s Toys Contaminated with a Toxic Industrial Chemical that is Recommended for Global Prohibition
- Recycling Contaminates Plastic Children’s Toys with Toxic Chemicals from Electronic Waste
- Important pieces missing to safeguard toxic-free material cycles!
- Keep the Promise, Eliminate POPs
- The project of non-governmental organizations enhanced environmental democracy in Kazakhstan and helped local communities defend their rights
Photogallery - Camel milk contamination
Photo: Martin Plocek, Vratislav Voznik, Martin Skalsky, Majda Slamova/Arnika
Non-governmental organizations Arnika (Czech Republic), EcoMuseum (Karaganda) and Eco Mangystau analysed in 2016 impact of pollution of the environment on camel milk. In Mangystau, it is consumed on daily basis and thus it indicates possible threat for human health.
- Minsk has got its own Green Map, Arnika helped with the creation
- Access to information about quantity of toxic substances released by industry to be maintained
- Integrated pollution prevention permit for Spolchemie has entered into force
- Water management in Prague: exploring the paths to sustainability
- Mercury-contaminated fish served to delegates at UN mercury negotiation