- Children’s Toys Contaminated with a Toxic Industrial Chemical that is Recommended for Global Prohibition
- Recycling Contaminates Plastic Children’s Toys with Toxic Chemicals from Electronic Waste
- Important pieces missing to safeguard toxic-free material cycles!
- Keep the Promise, Eliminate POPs
- The project of non-governmental organizations enhanced environmental democracy in Kazakhstan and helped local communities defend their rights
Photogallery - Sampling In Belarus - 2012
In August 2012 we, togehter with The Institute of Chemical Technology, conducted a monitoring of pollution of Belarussian environment. We visited 9 hot spots in surroundings of industrial areas and large cities. We monitored mainly the pollution by pesticides, heavy metals, arsen and petroleum products.
Samples were taken mainly from river sediments and potentially contaminated soil. Samples of fish, seashells or mushrooms were taken from some of the sites.
- Minsk has got its own Green Map, Arnika helped with the creation
- Access to information about quantity of toxic substances released by industry to be maintained
- Integrated pollution prevention permit for Spolchemie has entered into force
- Water management in Prague: exploring the paths to sustainability
- Mercury-contaminated fish served to delegates at UN mercury negotiation