- Toxic Ash Poisons Our Food Chain
- Recycling Contaminates Plastic Children’s Toys with Toxic Chemicals from Electronic Waste
- Important pieces missing to safeguard toxic-free material cycles!
- Keep the Promise, Eliminate POPs
- The project of non-governmental organizations enhanced environmental democracy in Kazakhstan and helped local communities defend their rights
Photogallery - Case - Volozhin pig farm
oIn April 2012, local citizens realized beginning of construction of industrial pig farm in Dovgulevshina village. Expected volume of the farm reached 110 thousands of pigs; area 2.5 thousands hectares; investment EUR 32 mil. It was supposed to be the biggest pig farm in entire Belarus. Read more information on this case.
- Minsk has got its own Green Map, Arnika helped with the creation
- Access to information about quantity of toxic substances released by industry to be maintained
- Integrated pollution prevention permit for Spolchemie has entered into force
- Water management in Prague: exploring the paths to sustainability
- Mercury-contaminated fish served to delegates at UN mercury negotiation