- Children’s Toys Contaminated with a Toxic Industrial Chemical that is Recommended for Global Prohibition
- Recycling Contaminates Plastic Children’s Toys with Toxic Chemicals from Electronic Waste
- Important pieces missing to safeguard toxic-free material cycles!
- Keep the Promise, Eliminate POPs
- The project of non-governmental organizations enhanced environmental democracy in Kazakhstan and helped local communities defend their rights
Photogallery - International Conference on Toxic Substances and Chemical Safety
People in Belarus, China, Kazakhstan and Thailand fight for healthier environment for their lives. An international conference in Prague was attended by representatives of organisations that are helped by the Arnika Association to work in their homelands. Arnika has been assisting them, for example, in order to be able to identify toxic substances polluting their environment, or to participate in the processes that could result in improvement of their environment.
Photo: Ondřej Petrlík
- Minsk has got its own Green Map, Arnika helped with the creation
- Access to information about quantity of toxic substances released by industry to be maintained
- Integrated pollution prevention permit for Spolchemie has entered into force
- Water management in Prague: exploring the paths to sustainability
- Mercury-contaminated fish served to delegates at UN mercury negotiation