- International Conference "Tree Avenues 2017 – Renewal and Maintenance"
- The Regional Authority Decided that the Company Quail Is Not Allowed to Transport Hazardous Fly Ash into Hůrka near Temelín
- Radio Interview: Stopping the "dam tsumani" in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- The coalition for river protection in Bosnia and Herzegovina is starting the campaign against hydropower plants
- Environmental Law Clinic in Banja Luka helped the people to protect their environment
Photogallery - International Conference on Toxic Substances and Chemical Safety
People in Belarus, China, Kazakhstan and Thailand fight for healthier environment for their lives. An international conference in Prague was attended by representatives of organisations that are helped by the Arnika Association to work in their homelands. Arnika has been assisting them, for example, in order to be able to identify toxic substances polluting their environment, or to participate in the processes that could result in improvement of their environment.
Photo: Ondřej Petrlík
- Minsk has got its own Green Map, Arnika helped with the creation
- Access to information about quantity of toxic substances released by industry to be maintained
- Integrated pollution prevention permit for Spolchemie has entered into force
- Water management in Prague: exploring the paths to sustainability
- Mercury-contaminated fish served to delegates at UN mercury negotiation