- Toxic Ash Poisons Our Food Chain
- Recycling Contaminates Plastic Children’s Toys with Toxic Chemicals from Electronic Waste
- Important pieces missing to safeguard toxic-free material cycles!
- Keep the Promise, Eliminate POPs
- The project of non-governmental organizations enhanced environmental democracy in Kazakhstan and helped local communities defend their rights
Photogallery - Maastricht - Nibbled apples only
The Aarhus convention is supposed to be a guarantee of citizens’ right to participate in decision-making. Although, is it so everywhere? Do citizens really participate in the process of resolving whether there will be a chemical plant or a national park will be destroyed? These and other things have been discussed be delegates of signatory countries. Unfortunately for example in Kazakhstan the situation is dismal. We made it clear to the delegates by lively theatrical performance.
- Minsk has got its own Green Map, Arnika helped with the creation
- Access to information about quantity of toxic substances released by industry to be maintained
- Integrated pollution prevention permit for Spolchemie has entered into force
- Water management in Prague: exploring the paths to sustainability
- Mercury-contaminated fish served to delegates at UN mercury negotiation